Cité de l'Automobile in Mulhouse
Europe's largest car museum!
The Cité de l'Automobile presents 400 historic, prestigious or racing models that retrace the history of the automobile.
Museum open every day.
- From 1st to 5th January: from 10am to 5pm.
- From 6th January to 7th February: weekdays from 1pm to 5pm / weekends from 10am to 5pm
- From 8 February to 3 April: from 10am to 5pm
- From 4th April to 1st November: from 10 am to 6 pm
- From 2 November to 3 January 2021: from 10 am to 5 pm
Cité de l'Automobile
17 rue de la Mertzau
All information on: www.citedelautomobile.com